Translate

Friday 31 May 2013

MacDonald's Hello Kitty Fairy Tales Collection: McDelivery Hello Kitty

Okay just realised that McDonald's is spelt this way. I previously spelt all of them in the usual Scottish way of "MacDonald's" but they have all now been corrected. Onwards now to the Witch Kitty!




So this is my second one and is the McDelivery version. What was so special about this is? Well it can only be obtained by doing a McDelivery order. Same packaging as the first one so that is great you are assured of getting a set in good condition (unless the McDelivery guy crushed it on his way...then that really unfortunate...for the McDelivery guy!). The cover art is great but somehow it looks like Witch Kitty is using the broom to clean up McDonald's...




At the back cover art, you can see it does not have the story like the first one, instead it pimps the McDelivery SG phone number and URL. Also we can see the under receivership Singapore Flyer lookalike thus probably making this a special Singapore edition.




Once again this comes in a thick Harry Potter book-like box.
 


Yup, same format as the first one, except this is red in colour.




The Witch Kitty has a hat lopsided on her head and carries a broom. Actually when I first saw it, it looked like a wok spatual instead of a broom. My thoughts on the colour scheme chosen was should not Witch Kitty be in green, that would be so cool. Also why red? Should she not be decked out all in black and with a purple belt? This colour seems more in line with a traditional Hello Kitty doll.



On the back, she looks just as plain like the other one.



At that point, I was Skyping with a friend and took out my other Hello Kitty dolls from a previous set. Unfortunately for that set, I had one missing, but I do not think I am going to be obsessed enough to chase it down. But hey you never know I might...Anyway when I took them out I realised that they are of the same size. Hey how is that for backwards compatibility.



Here is the cover art for the box to end this review. I very much look forward to the next one!




Here are the links to the other Kitty Dolls in this series
Wizard of Oz Hello Kitty
Little Red Riding Hood Hello Kitty*
Frog Prince Hello Kitty*
The Ugly Duckling Hello Kitty*
The Singing Bone Hello Kitty* 
The Wisdom Owl*
*these are released after this one

Here is a link to a set from last year's series
McDonald's Hello Kitty Series 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment