Translate

Friday 31 May 2013

High Call Volume!

Earlier I was getting ready to do McDelivery and this was what I got when I logged in....



Yeah that is right, due to the Hello Kitty craze phenomenon, MacDonald's McDelivery has been swamped and has gone DOWN! Oh the horror! I hope that I will still be able to get the Witch Kitty by calling their hotline later....



Stay tuned...

[Update 31st May 2013]: They have improved their graphic on the error message...but I cannot call through...




[Update 1430 : 31st May 2013] It is 1430hrs and I am still unable to call through. The Hello Kitty fans are obviously too powerful. Might have to try another day or something, that jingle of MacDs is killing me..."i'm lovin' it"...
 
[Update 1330 : 31st May 2013] Finally got through and ordered the fillet o fish meals to buy the Witch Kitty. Yeah going to review it later tonight!


Click below to read the post on each of the doll
Wizard of Oz Hello Kitty
McDelivery Hello Kitty 
Little Red Riding Hood Hello Kitty 
The Ugly Duckling Hello Kitty 
The Singing Bone Hello Kitty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment