Translate

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Movie Night: Star Trek: Into Darkness

Went to 112 Katong for dinner and a movie. Dinner at Nando's was okay but the table, oh my, had a layer of sticky oil that could not be easily removed. Here is how sticky it was. The menu holder was stuck to the table top. No kidding. Maybe the table top should be replaced. After that, we went to Blackball for dessert. To me their signature dish highlight is the chewy black jelly pearls and I actually tried this in Malaysia's KSL not Singapore.




After that, we headed to the cinema and became the first people in. First time for me I think.




Will not put any spoilers in this post but I will say the show was good and worth your money. Everyone, whether a fan or not, can enjoy it. It is more story driven than Iron Man 3 to me. Will it look even better on 3D? Possibly but you know me, I am not a fan of 3D. I always felt that the visuals and storyline should always be driving the show and the movie should not need to give me visual shocks by having some stuff suddenly pop right in my face like "in your face y'all!". With that said, go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment