Translate

Thursday 5 December 2013

Lego MOC Vintage Shop Part 3

The final part of the build is the top floor and the roof which is the most modern looking part of the building.








The other side looks quite similar.




Before the roof is added, the can peek above and see that yes the top floor is currently empty as I have not totally figured out what I want to put in it. until then it shall remain empty but I am thinking of some dining area with kitchen.




Here is a side shot with the roof added.




The roof has those skylight, a service door and 2 central air conditioning compressors.




Overall I am very pleased with the outcome of this. The build each floor is slightly taller than the other modulars but not overly so. I think it fits well and would probably look quite nice next to the Fire Brigade.

At over 4000 pieces, it is really quite heavy and has a pretty solid feel overall. After this project is over, I am going to take a breather in terms of MOCs. One is to preserve my wallet but secondly I want to make something quite unique on my own next round. Hopefully I can save enough to build a modular MOC once each year.

Right now we are entering the Christmas season, so now it is time for me to focus on rebuilding my Christmas scene adding in the newer sets that I bought to add to my current Christmas/Seasonal sets. Stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment