Translate

Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas Countdown 2 - Lego 10229 Winter Village Cottage Part 2 of 5

The next one might be what you can consider a filler. Lego makes many many cars throughout their sets day in day out. So I guess this set did not manage to escape that terror and for this set, It is a flat bed truck with a snow plough.




The nice part about building this vehicle is that it uses quite a few SNOT. The side of the engine is one, the door is using tiles and the flat bed behind is tiled all over. Finally the snow plough can be detached. This to me, makes this slightly more than a filler. Ha, I am actually impressed by this build, which I thought initially that I would find boring.




Even the mud guards are quite well made in this set. The wheels have 2 patterns available so if you want another design then all you have to do is to flip it.

So the good people of the Winter Village now have something that can help them shovel snow mechanically and quickly instead of relying on manpower alone. Fantastic. The best part for me is that Lego built this using a lot of my favourite colours, them namely being tan, dark tan and dark blue. Yeah, this is a good build after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment