Translate

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Lego MOC Vintage Shop Part 1

It has been a while but I have been busy, having to go for ICT and all. The MOC that I had started as mentioned in the previous post has been progressing pretty well.

So it was like below in the last update




I used the LDD building guide generated to guide me and it started off doing the lamp post and the interior of the ground floor.





Not bad an idea I must say as it allowed me to admire all the details at angles that I would no longer be able too once all the walls were up. Early on, I discovered that I actually overlooked ordering some parts and had to make do with substitutions until I go on another bricklink haul.




So no show stoppers and I completed the ground floor without any other major hiccups. I really love the colour scheme and the lamp post which I made myself :).




The back is quite plain as like most modular buildings




The counter of the shop has a cashier counter and next to it a magazine stand with shields hanging above it.




I am quite happy to finally use my Egyptian printed bricks to decorate the interior of the shop.




Other weapons are found around this shop and are hung neatly. That axe is a Fabuland one and looks pretty nice compared to the other usual axes found in the Castle or LoTR sets.




Finally here are some overhead shots of the vintage weapon shop. Onward to the next floor in the next article.




No comments:

Post a Comment