Translate

Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Countdown 5 - Lego 40082 Christmas Tree Stand Part 1 of 2

Man been a busy day, so much so that I am not able to make a proper build today but I leave you with this simple entry from a 2013 Christmas Exclusive!




This set I bought because I just saw so many pine trees in it. It has 3 pine trees and the stand looks pretty good too but that will have to wait either tomorrow or the weekend for me to build it and post it. The back tempts us to get the other set, 40083 Christmas Tree truck but I will probably get it next year when the price falls, post-Christmas blues or whatnot.




These sets usually come with flimsy instruction booklets and this set did not disappoint me one bit.




To make up for it, the 2 minifigures that came with it, had 2 unusual headgear. Not that it really makes up for the instruction booklet truth be told.








Okay, that is for it now, will definitely finish this set in the next post and will ramp up my build since Christmas is getting near....

No comments:

Post a Comment