Translate

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Lego MOC Vintage Shop Part 2

Welcome back to another installment of me building my very own Vintage Shop building. The floor has a simple colour pattern based on dark red and black.




On this floor, it houses a quaint looking room. I tried to make it look like a room fit for an adventurer. An adventurer which I have not gotten yet. Will probably MOC a minifigure too but that will probably be after I am done with my Christmas diorama that will cover the month of December.




The part I think looks the coolest must be the book shelf.




Here is a close up of the desk which is not too shabby either.




Finally an adventurer cannot be one without his trophies.



 
With the exterior done up, it really looks quite nice.




For some odd reason, it looks very triangular when taken from this angle.



With that said, we are done with the 2nd floor. After that the 3rd floor and the roof is coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment