Translate

Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas Countdown 18

As we enter the month of December, the Christmas countdown begins. Sales galore start popping all over the island. Families start pulling out those fake green plastic pine trees and remove the disgustingly thick accumulation of dust from it while hanging cheap Daiso $2 ornaments. For me, I have decided that I will try out re-assembling my Lego Winter Village sets. So the first build that I pulled out was the gazebo from the Lego 10222 Winter Village Post Office set.




I will try to build up one set almost everyday up to Christmas day itself and build up a different diorama this year. This build to me is is one of the best unusual builds for such a small set. It not only uses unusual pieces from Technic, but from the System collection as well to form this really great looking gazebo. Let's see what gets randomly picked up for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment