Translate

Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Countdown 4 - Lego 40082 Christmas Tree Stand Part 2 of 2

Yeah, a bit late again for this as I came back from a gathering with friends. So here is the rest of the set.



I think what makes this set especially nice is the fact that it comes with 3 small pine trees. I think most larger sets you would find one or two of them only. The only part which I gripe is the fact that it only has small pine trees, how I wished this one had a large one replacing one of the small ones.

The other thing I like was the lilac coloured cap which is found only in a few other sets, it is really makes the minifigure stand out.

The instruction booklet provided is like all the standard instruction manual except it usually small and compact, folded so that it fits into the package.



The back of it has a pitch for last year's Winter Village Cottage and this year's Winter Village Market which really do look good together of course, to tempt us all to buy more which of course I do fall for.



Christmas is fast approaching us, have you done finish your last minute shopping yet? The tress stand must be one brisk business since so little trees are left. One interesting fact, a real chopped pine tree after being shipped in from Europe to Singapore is cheaper than a fake plastic one! I know I will have to ramp up my building of the other Christmas sets for sure but the weekend is now here for me to play catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment