Translate

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas is round the corner...again!

Wow, it is that time of the year again. I have once again gone to buy the Lego City Advent Calender. This time it is the 2014 edition. Although I am a bit of a Star Wars fan, I somehow cannot find it in me to go and get the Lego Star Wars one.








Anyway this year I am starting slow and have not starting assembly any of the Winter Villages yet! I better speed up during the weekends and all. As you can see below, the back drop given is usually not bad at all.




I am a little late this time so I went ahead and opened the first 2 compartments. The first one had nothing remarkable, just some random shorty haha!




The second one is slightly better, we get a letterbox but even then it is quite common, but not a common as shorty. A winter village/town is slowly forming up.




Aright, that wraps it up for today. Let us see if I can do the Advent Calender and a Winter Village set tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment