Translate

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Advent Calendar Day 9 & 10

Yeah kind of slipped behind yesterday, was too tired and KOed on my bed. Oh well, just build more Advent pieces this time round.



I must say that when building the 10th Advent set, I recall the words that someone uttered about Magic cards which I think holds true here. But more on that later, we first do the 9th day one.

As I said previously, we can always do with more accessories. The 9th one gives a baguette, the rest are fillers mostly. Half a chest to act as a cart. Meh. Give me more baguettes I say!

Now coming back to the 10th Advent build, I think Lego make not so good sets so that we can have great sets to compare it to! This snowball lobbing device is pretty "meh" since there are probably dozens of sets that already feature some variant of it. To add insult to injury, the range of these lobbing devices is pretty lousy too.

Overall, one good, one bad. Hopefully that ratio improves over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment