Translate

Sunday 7 December 2014

Advent Calender Day 6

A little late on this one because last night I spent a bit of time catching with an old friend.




The toy surprise today is a cart of veggies and fruit. One can never have enough of these kinds of accessories. I hope the rest of the Advent Calender will have more such things. I feel that we need more accessories in our Lego sets. I think no one can dare to say we can do with less of these stuff that makes our sets more fun.

It was quite a productive day and I had managed to build the post office along the way. The Winter Village is being set up quite well I must say and maybe a couple of days later I will post a shot of how it looks like. Until then, I look forward to the other small builds found in the Advent Calender and hope for more accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment