Translate

Thursday 11 December 2014

Advent Calendar Day 11

Yeah did another build today together with the Advent Calendar piece.






Although the policeman seems quite mediocre, he is compensated by having a printed tile! So that makes him at least slightly above average compared to the other pieces in the Advent Calendar. He is quite funny singing with his loudhailer.

The set he is together with is a "limited edition" set that I managed to snag from a guy I purchased off eBay. Met him at Woodlands or Admiralty MRT. Quite a long way to go for Lego and was my 3rd time that I went that far. The first time was for the Grand Emporium and the second time was for multiple units of Springtime scene.

Among the small Christmas sets/builds, this lists among the top or is the top. I like it for the horse and the guy whipping the horse away. The horse whipper I feel has an uncommon face which looks very senior indeed. The lamp post is the other piece that is equally uncommon and looks great. In fact, if could I would make more scenes with nice Victorian looking lamp posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment