Translate

Sunday 7 December 2014

Advent Calender Day 7

Gund Bear wants to observe those tiny winny Lego Minifigures.




Day 7 makes me half happy and half disappointed.I am happy to see more accessories! But why do we keep getting these wall segment parts? Also, they have a tendency to keep using windows make such builds strange. I mean if they eventually give different parts of a house, it would be quite awesome to assemble a house after buy like a couple of Advent Calendars. They do not though, so all we will end up after buying multiple years of Advent Calendar will be half finished homes I guess.

Weekend have allowed me to catch up a bit and build the postal van and a shed and it was great. One thing is when I spend more time doing these builds, I will spend more time at home and less time outside. Which indirectly means I will spend less money hopefully! Let us see how this goes until Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment