Translate

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Looks like a little bit of a mess we have here...

While my sister was away on vacation with my dad, I was asked to popy by every 2-3 days to check out her place and make sure commando cat's cat litter was poop free. So far it has been, which leads us to suspect commando cat is not more and he has no heirs to take over his legacy.

Now the first visit last weekend was uneventful and I took back a carton of sugar free soya bena milk for my "efforts". Today I decided to pop by again with Liza and slum around while she cleaned up the area.

Upon opening the door, this was the fabulous scene that greeted me.







It seems that some unknown stress within the skirting tiles have force these 2 to pop out. This was just outside the unused guest room.



As a precaution I checked out the other tiles on the left. They seem quite firm still. This was done by the previous owner so maybe it has been so old that inevitably the cement gave up the ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment