Translate

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Hello there and how are you this fine early evening?

While I was out jogging I saw something in the distance straddling across the path.

 


It was a monitor lizard crossing the Park Connector (PCN) path. Timid creature as it was, it quickly slithered away into the bushes as I tried to get closer to it for a better shot. Not surprised, Man is probably the apex of all predators. At least I got a a shot of him. It is of quite a good size though there are bigger ones out there. Maybe he was out for a leisure evening stroll like the rest of us.



Later, after dinner I had to medicate the rabbit. This rabbit hates being medicated and is being a handful each time that we try and it seems to be increasingly getting irritated. Oh well, no choice, if the eye infection is to go away, it has to got to take the bitter pills while we took the bitter bill! Anyways, here is him lounging around with his precious next to him before being rudely interrupted by me.




No comments:

Post a Comment