Translate

Friday 21 June 2013

Another day, another record breaking PSI

Yup that is right, the PSI has hit an all time high of 401 as of 1200hrs today. Concerned people have been accessing NEA's website so much until it eventually gave up the ghost and went down like before.






At any rate PSI at 401 was not really unexpected considering how it was trending for the day. In fact, based on yesterday's experience I felt that today would be even worse and I think that is exactly how it is panning out.





Based on NEA's provided graphics, we are not out of the woods yet, so there is a chance that tomorrow or even the day after we might see the same or even more elevated PSI levels.





I have resorted to putting the rabbit back into the room again. He seems pretty happy!



Also the sun is now very orangey as a result which is actually quite beautiful, if one can ignore the haze...




(those squeamish ones, please skip this part!) Unfortunately for me, I am quite sensitive and actually hacked so hard that I coughed blood in one instance as shown below...
















No comments:

Post a Comment