Translate

Sunday 2 March 2014

Lego 75032 Microfighters X-Wing Fighter

This is a fun build and a impulse buy for me. It is done is some Chibi style and among all of the current wave, I think this is the most cute and cool one.



The build was quick and easy and one of the nice part about is is that it can switch between flight mode and attack mode just like the "real" X-Wings.



Looking at the rear you can see the astromech's head. The full droid is not given in this set and is understandable given how small the build is, no way you can put one in.



Overall, a fun impulse buy which I intend to put on top of my Lego 10188 Death Star as it make its attack run on it. Is it worth getting the others? I think this Microfighters is either you like it or not, no 2 ways about it. Each Microfighter build and design is radically different from what a standard Lego Star Wars set would be hence I do not think it is for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment